Senior Leadership Character at the Core
Integrity is at the core of Savage leadership — because without it nothing else matters.
At Savage, we believe a leader must be a:
- Strategist. They understand customer needs and respond with value-creating solutions.
- Communicator. They actively listen and effectively convey information.
- Energizer. Their enthusiasm and sense of urgency inspire people.
- Collaborator. They develop cooperative relationships and add value to teams.
- Mentor. They encourage and enable our next generation of leaders to do things they never dreamed possible.
- Innovator. They develop and lead the delivery of game changing solutions.
What sets our leaders apart is how they solve problems, deliver results and demonstrate stewardship. That’s the Savage leadership brand.
The members of our Senior Leadership Team are:
- Kirk Aubry
President and Chief Executive Officer
- Jeff Roberts
Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
- Curtis Dowd
Executive Vice President, Development and Strategy Group
- John Savage
Executive Vice President and Group Leader, Engineering and Equipment Solutions
- Nathan Savage
Executive Vice President and Group Leader, Oil & Gas Solutions
- Don Alexander
Executive Vice President and Group Leader, Rail, Industry & Chemical Logistics
- Kelly Flint
Executive Vice President and General Counsel
- Mike Ellis
Executive Vice President and Group Leader, Marine Solutions Group
- Jason Ray
Executive Vice President, Marketing & Business Development
- Brad Crist
Executive Vice President and Group Leader, Refinery & Power Solutions
- Jeff Kirkham
Senior Vice President, People Group Leader